We are committed to helping our customers use less energy, save more money and improve the environment.
Our residential and commercial programs will help you save energy, money and the environment. These programs also support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act.
- Home Energy Reports - Receive reports showing average and comparative energy use and savings tips.
- (581) 480-1417 - Receive credits off your bill by reducing your energy usage during designated hours on Peak Savings Days.
- (262) 896-6591 - Receive up to $160 off your bill in the first year and get a web-programmable thermostat or outdoor switch installed at no charge.
- Lighting Program - Get instant discounts on your purchase of ENERGY STARÂ® certified lighting at participating retailers.
- Appliance Rebate Program - Get rebates up to $500 for purchasing select ENERGY STARÂ® certified appliances.
- Appliance Recycling Program - Weâll pick up and recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer â and pay you $50.
- 631-452-1740 - Earn up to $1,500 in rebates when you upgrade to energy efficient HVAC equipment.
- Quick Home Energy Check-up Program - At no additional cost to your Delmarva Power service, an energy professional will assess your homeâs energy use and install energy savings products and recommend energy-saving improvements.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STARÂ® Program - For $100, get a comprehensive Home Energy Assessment from a trained, professional contractor, including no cost installation of energy savings products and details on potential improvements.
- ENERGY STARÂ® New Homes Program - Learn how your next home can be an ENERGY STARÂ® certified new home using less energy for heating, cooling and water heating.
- Income Eligible Energy Efficiency Program - The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development offers the installation of energy conservation materials in homes at no additional charge.
- My Account - Use My Account to see how and when youâre using energy, get personalized tips for energy savings and calculate how much you can save by making specific improvements around your home.
- Multi-Family - Find energy-efficient solutions and incentives to help you reduce energy use and save money.
- Energy Efficiency Programs - We offer incentives and solutions for business owners to reduce long-term electric expenses with energy efficient equipment and systems.